5 Steps To Grow Your Podcast Community
Did you know that by growing your community outside of your podcast, you will increase listenership and potential for sponsors?
I first want to talk about what growing your community can do for you. If you are a business owner, growing your community will connect you with potential clients and really get you more sales.
If you don't have anything to sell, it can help you get ahead when you want to have sponsors on your show - an engaged audience is what sponsors want to see!
Here are the 5 steps (watch the video for details):
1. Pick a social media platform to focus on. More isn't always better.
2. Know why you want to engage with your community, and what you want from them/what you will offer them.
3. Genuinely connect with people who you think will love to follow you.
4. Invite them into your community!
5. Leave space for them to engage with you, and other members of your community. And don't forget to keep engaging with them!
And that's all! Incorporate these 5 steps and start seeing the connections flow in!
If you have any questions, send me an email! Hello@espressopodcastproduction.com
Book a podcast strategy session with me here, and I will help you figure it all out! https://calendly.com/hayleighhayhurst/
PS... if you want to join this conversation live, come find my Facebook group Espresso Growth for Podcasters, Entrepreneurs, and Industry Leaders! (We just hit 500 members!!)